Monday, December 12, 2011

Girls Holiday Get together to Celebrate Christmas & Friendship. Amazing Night!!



Hello my fabulous people!!
Very Special Night!
I couldn't ask for better friends and for a better party!! Seriously,TONIGHT was pretty magical. A very intimate night full of great people with their amazing stories.
I decided that this year I would not do the Girls Gown Party like I did last year.I wanted something more intimate, cozy and smaller. I decorated the house, created a back drop, I even did a Santa chair for photos. I  also had all the girls bringing gifts to do the exchanging game.So much fun! One of the rules of the night was: everybody must do a brief but complete introduction about themselves in front of everybody.. It was the very special part of the night.Every single friend had an amazing story to share.I was glad to get to know even better about each of them :)
Everybody brought delicious food, desserts and wine to celebrate the new coming year and to be also thankful for 2011!
Thanks to Daniel Ferreira for the amazing photos taken. He really ROCKS!!
Here are the highlights of the night!!
 Delicious food. Even the burned bread was a success.Ha ha ha

 Christmas Table!


Priceless Moments!
 Santa Claus stopped by. Ha ha ha




 My Charlene K. Gold Pendant  totally rocked my Christmas Look!!

 Elizandra Dutra & I!
RED FASHION STYLE ON MY CHRISTMAS BACK DROP :)

I'm wearing Charlene K. gold pendant
 Isa and I!

 Iliana & I!


 Nani and I!

 Flavia & I

 Ester and I

 Veronica and I

 Giselle Ambrosio and I

Mimi Guzman and I
 She made those delicious and beautiful desserts. What a talent!
GIFT TIME!



THE BLOGGERS!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!
Thank you girls for making the night so special!!

1 comment:

anna said...

Love your Charlene K. Gold Pendant and the sexy Christmas outfit