Friday, October 21, 2011

Look of the Day for the Style Fashion Week Los Angeles


What a great night!!Let's Fashion the World!
What's up everybody!!
It's LA Fashion Week and today I went to cover Angelino Jeans Fashion Show.It was breathtaking!!Daniel Ferreira did a great job commanding all the guys on the catwalk!!
I can not give out too much info right now but I can assure you that you will be amazed with all inside details and photos that is coming up soon here.
Meanwhile I can share with you guys what I was wearing tonight!
Very comfortable choice: a mini leather skirt with one of my favorites knit tops!! I styled it myself , of course, and to tell you the truth I was wearing mostly vintage from a thrift store. Can you believe it??I go there sometimes and get so inspired. Hahaha.
Shoes are from Dumond - a Brazilian brand!
The jewelry I am wearing is from Charlene K.Gorgeous. They are just the very best. Thanks to Mr. K for giving me this amazing Blue Set to use tonight.I just LOOOOOVED IT! 



Red Carpet- Models Elizandra Dutra & Laura Soares  & I

If you need some tips and help about styling, send me an email,I will be happy to guide & help you: giselleclaudino@gmail.com
Don't forget that the full coverage of the show tonight will be posted soon. Stay Tuned!
Cheers!

No comments: