Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daniela Mercury & Brothers of Brazil at the Greek. Fabulous Night!

Daniela Mercury, Andy & I
The Brothers & I
Fabulous Channel went to check out one of the most CALIENTES nights of the year. Uma verdadeira BRAZILIAN EXTRAVAGANZA!
There is not enough words to describe the sensation felt yesterday at Daniela Mercury & Brothers of Brazil concert. Brazilian Nites Productions by Patricia Leão & cia made the Greek theater the perfect spot to welcome the attractions and the crowd. The place was packed with Brazilians.


The energy was amazing from beginning to ending .To help the night be even more special,we had a perfect weather, also a beautiful full moon in the sky and lots of happy people dancing. I felt like I was in Brazil.Everybody had the chance to bring back their greatest memories through their favorite songs. BOM DEMAIS!
To start the night we got to hear the GREAT & AWESOME Bossa Rock by my favorites Supla & João Suplicy. The Brothers of Brazil are touring in USA again.Good for us!!With the most colorful and fashionable wardrobe, the Brothers managed to make the crowd impressed. They are so talented and for sure the true colors and face of Brazil.  
Their Greatest Moment on Stage





Speaking of talent, it's time to celebrate the culture of Northeast of our country,in special,a Bahia. Oh my GOD, now I see why they call Daniela Mercury "the Hurricane", "O Furacão Bahiano" in Brasil. I had no idea she would be that good live. I still can remember how good was to hear  her singing my favorite songs...Do you remember: Perola Negra, Minas com Bahia and the best song of all time: "O canto da cidade"?I'm sure if you are Brazilian, you do remember those.
 Everybody went crazy when she sang that song!Ohhhhhhhhhhh, unique moment! Congrats Daniela, you really rock our worlds!!


 Her Great Moments of the Shows 
 Photos by Livia Wippich





Enough with the writing, let's go to the CLICKS OF THE NIGHT!! Photos by Livia Wippich and some by me :)
Fabulous channel interviewed a lot of people, friends and talents...the full coverage is coming up soon,meanwhile, ENJOY THE PHOTOS!
Daniela Mercury & I

Nea, Andy & I
João Suplicy & I

Inteviewing Ariel Del Mundo
Livia, Luiza & I
Livia & I
Isa & I posing with our matching colors outfits :) Isa and her cutest haircut!
Fabi,Barbara & second place at the BBB Brasil 11 Wesley

Wesley & I
My great friends!Ps.Daniel Ferreira is missing in this photo :(


Charlene K Black Pendants adding Sophistication to my Look!!


Fabulous Channel coverage
Livia, Daniela & I at the VIP Area!
VIPS João & Singer Andrea Ferraz
Oh povo bonito!! To end this post we've got to have a picture like that :)
Hope you all liked it!!

1 comment:

Hercules Magnus said...

Show de bola a cobertura do evento! Congrats and best of luck and success!

Beijos

Negaum