Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My New Commercials Shot in Manaus/ Brazil- Armazém Paraíba Furniture Chain



It was soooooooooo much fun
shooting this in Brazil. My visit to the Amazon - Manaus was really busy, I was doing the wardrobe for a horror movie and when my work was finally done,boom I booked a commercial for a furniture company called Armazém Paraiba!! The results were really satisfying, I am pretty happy  with how it came out and that is more to come! Check out the Commercials!



Giselle Claudino para o Armazém Paraíba no estado do Amazonas e Pará!










Print Material



1 comment:

Rose Ector said...

The videos are sharp and very good, girl! How long did you stay in Brazil for this shoot? I think the commercials are enticing enough for a person to buy a product or two. Did the commercials show on national TV?