Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Night of Glamour at The Roosevelt Hotel!Another Brazilian Special Night



Miss Brazil USA Victory and Pre-Thanksgiving party promoted by Ariel Del Mundo.
Time to celebrate the real Brazilian beauty!
After a big week of pageants, we are now to party with Fernanda Samaia for her debut as Miss Brazil Los Angeles & Miss Brazil USA 2011. The Roosevelt hotel was the place chosen to host the event that put a lot of Brazilians together to celebrate her victory. Flavio &  Balaio Band brought back great memories by playing the biggest hits from the best Brazilian artists.In the middle of the show we stopped for a special moment,I invited the New Miss on stage and had her doing the famous Miss wave to the public and say couple of words: "Thank you all for being here tonight for me, I am very happy I got the tittle and I will represent LA & US really well".(Fernanda) We also had an amazing Dj playing all night long and lots of fashion walking around!Cheers!!
Photos by Daniel Ferreira & Livia Wippich

 Ariel Del Mundo, Elizandra Dutra and I
 Girls in Black. Black is always in and you can never go wrong with it!
Photographer Daniel Ferreira wearing Angelino & Elizandra Dutra & Giselle Claudino with Charlene K jewerly
 Photographer Tim Sabatino, wife Gwendoline Sabatino and I

 Hot stuff  :)
Wesley Schunk, Michelle Schmitd and I
 Nani and I - The Bloggers 
 Isabela Camargo, Elizandra and I
Giselle Claudino wearing a very special piece by Charlene K Jewerly. Thanks Mr. K!

I loved the combination!
I love my rings from Charlene K too!

You can find Charlene K Jewelry at Madison, Fred Segal and on Amazon!
Miss Brazil LA 2009/USA Congeniality 2010 & Miss Brazil LA & USA 2011
 Balaio playing at the Roosevelt Salon

Fernanda Samaia Debut as a Miss Brazil USA 2011

Fernanda doing her Speech!



Congrats Fernanda!!
Balaio playing


Kamilla Astra, Elizandra Dutra and I

Fernanda Samaia and I


Ariel Del Mundo and Daniel Ferreira

2 comments:

Isabella Camargo said...

Amei Gi, como sempre, fotos lindas e uma super cobertura:)

Nani bergman said...

The party was freakin amaaaazing :)