Hello my fabulous people,
The Brazilian Bloggers are taking over :) We had the most amazing party EVER!
It's Christmas time and I'm counting the days to be celebrating the best holiday of the year with my family in Brazil.
Before I get to that (which will be next week), I would like to share with all of you the amazing experience celebrating Christmas with my LA family. This past Sunday was really special to me, it was the first of many Brazilian Bloggers Christmas party. It will be a annual celebration now. It was an event promoted by the three of us: Flavia Araujo (Fromriotola blog), Nani Bergman (Lipstickcookie blog) and I(Fabulouschannel), Thanks to all friends, and friends of friends who attended and brought their great Christmas spirits to our party.
What an amazing night!!
|PHOTOS BY LIVIA WIPPICH|
- There is no Christmas without a beautiful house completely Christmas decorated. We had one. So thanks to the party host Patricia Leao from Brazilian Nites Events, to let us use the house for this celebration.
- There is no Christmas without a beautiful table full of the best foods and desserts. We had a great variety of delicious dishes including the best brigadeiros provided by the Cupcake Brigadeiria(I totally recommend it), and the amazing Christmas decorated gelatin/Jello made by Mimi Guzman (delicious and beautiful) !!
- There is no Christmas without a great deal of holiday songs and we had the best music a party can have. We had a live performance by the sensational singer Coleen McMahon. She put tears in a lot of eyes during her warm performance!
- There is no Christmas without games and we played a very FUN one, BINGO! That was just the most engaging part of the night. The Brazilian Bloggers took the lead and went for a short speech before getting started prizing the winners of the night.We had a pair of tickets to spend New Years Even at the Queen Mary, (tickets provided by Patricia Leao - Brazilian Nites), we had bottles of wine, jewelry ,kits, and a dinner for two provided by the Pizzaria Bella Vista.
- Ah, one more thing, there is no Christmas without tons of pictures,so, we had a Christmas backdrop exclusively created to ours awesome clicks by Livia Wippich!
Here are the Highlights of the Night!