Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Fabulous Valentines Day!!



Today is a very special day for me and I'm sure for all of you.It's the day we all get to say I love you to the special people we have in our lives.
I'd like to say to all of you that take the time to come to blog, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Wishing you all a day filled with love, romance, flowers, sweets and caring.
I want to take the opportunity to also leave a message to my amazing VALENTINE Kevin Kirkpatrick.



Happy 4 years Anniversary babe!!
You and I spent 4 years of pure excitement and surprises!
May God give us wisdom to succeed the obstacles and challenges of each day so we can keep having reasons to celebrate!!
You sure are VERY SPECIAL TO ME!
I love you with all my heart and do think you are the most handsome guy in the ENTIRE WORLD!!


Happy Valentines Day!!




I love you


Giselle

No comments: