Monday, June 13, 2011

PERFECT WEDDING!!


Odyline Designer Stephanie Lampkin Ties the knots with Patrick White
What a beautiful wedding!!
Perfect Harmony
I had tears in my eyes when they said yes to spending the rest of their lives together. I was so proud of them to have made the entire wedding experience look so smooth and gracious. It was all so beautiful, beautiful to the point I can't even describe in words.Hopefully my photos will say it all. 
Carmel was the perfect place for this romantic ceremony, a also awesome place to receive all the friends and have an amazing weekend together. I even felt like getting married too :) .Pat & Stephanie planned it all really well.
May of 2011 was without a doubt the most important month of their lives, and for us that were part of this magical and special moment, we were happy to be there to celebrate it with them.

Here are some of the highlights of the weekend:
The Location- Holy Farm






AS one of their friends, I was honored to be part of the wedding party as a bridesmaid.It was really wonderful to be there for them.For those who doesn't know how they happened to be in my life, here is a short summary: Patrick used to be my English teacher 5 years ago.What a funny guy in class!!Besides extremely charming, very funny & with a huge heart too.He invited me to check out Jones, the place he used to Dj every Tuesday, and that's also the place where I met everybody else we are friends with.About Stephanie, a very loving, talented girl and with an amazing taste for everything, I'd say.I'm blessed to have her around cause I can follow her strong steps as a fashion professional.It's great to see from very close Odyline growing and becoming a very solid brand.Well deserved.For both,Pat & Stephany I just want to say: I love you so much.It's great to be one of the people that were around you when you met each other :)



BRIDESMAIDS







   THE DETAILS - Can it be any more beautiful?






The Beautiful Bride


The Dance


The Sisters

The Fun Moments












REWINDING - THE WARM UP PARTY

THE AFTER PARTY


More of the Wedding...
TIME TO CUT THE CAKE





            Rehearsal Moments








My ladies in Black & White



The Hang Over - Wake up Everybody!!


What else is left to say after all these photos??? That it was a perfect weekend among friends!! 
Congrats Patrick and Stephanie.It was my little surprise for you!! XOXO



No comments: